KanaaN Wii HDMI Converter / Wii to HDMI Converter - Scales Wii Signal to 720p and 1080p
Release date: 29.12.2011
Connect your Wii using the KanaaN Wii to HDMI Converter to your HD TV, projector or monitor and enjoy Wii games in Full HD quality!
The KanaaN Wii to HDMI converter is an optimal high-quality complement to your Wii. Our Wii HDMI converter converts the analogue Wii signal and audio signal into a HDMI signal and scales the Wii picture from 480i, 480p or 576i to either 720p or 1080p. To enjoy your Wii games in the highest resolution, you will not need any other accessory other than a good HDMI cable.
All Product Advantages at One Glance:
- Supports all Wii output modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
- Converts the analogue Wii signal and audio signal to HDMI
- Scales the picture either to 720p or 1080p
- Outputs audio signal parallelly as 3.5 jack plug
- Supports HDCP
- Supports DVI output via HDMI/DVI cable (not included in the delivery)
- Plug & Play: apart from HDMI cable no other accessories or driver needed
- Strong and solid construction
- The switch for the adjustment of the resolution is inside the device and can be operated with a needle.
- Dimensions: 34x73x15 mm
- Weight: 15 g
- Power consumption < 2W
- All Wii output modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
- KanaaN Wii to HDMI converter
Suitable high-quality HDMI cabels (HDMI 1.4, shielded, with gold-plated connectors) can be found in various lengths in our webshop. Browse our webshop and see for yourself:
- KanaaN High Speed HDMI Cable 1.4m
- KanaaN High Speed HDMI Cable 2.1m