KanaaN 4K*2K Mini Displayport to HDMI Cable 1.8 m | Compatible with MacBook Pro Retina, Mac Pro , iMac and Mac Mini | HDMI 1.4b
Release date: 28.04.2015
- Compatible with Apple computers with Mini DisplayPort connector such as Mac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro Retina and MacBook Air | 4K is supported with all models from mid-2014 | with Retina notebooks from mid-2013 | older Apple computer (to Intel HD5000) can be used up to 1080p or 2560 x 1600
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cable for high resolutions up to 4k (3840 × 2160), also for 1080p, 1080i, 576p , 576i, 480i, 2560 x 1600 , VGA, XGA, SXGA UXGA, WUXGA | audip transmission via HDMI | Stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 8.1 , Dolby Digital, DTS, DVD-Audio, SACD, dts-HD
- Connections: 1 × Mini DisplayPort, 1 × HDMI (Type A) gold-plated | supports HDMI 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
Experience 4K with your Mac!
The LEICKE Kanaan Mini DisplayPort (MDP) to HDMI cable allows you to connect your iMac, Mac Pro or MacBook Pro Retina to a monitor with up to 3840 × 2160 pixels (4Kx2K). This high resolution allows you to view films, internet content or your work in unprecedented quality.
The cable length of 1.8 m ensures easy installation, even if you, for example, Want to use your TV as a monitor. A separate HDMI cable is not required.
In addition, the KanaaN 4K cable is an indispensable companion when you are on the move, e.g. for presentations, film nights or other events.
Of course, the cable can also be used with monitors, projectors and TVs with lower resolutions. Your Mac automatically detects the resolution and adjusts to it. Even the connection to older computers and the Macbook Air is possible. The maximum resolution is 1080p (Full HD)
• Lossless, digital video and audio transmission
• Resolutions up to 4K * 2K / 3840 × 2160 pixels @ 30 Hz
• Supports HDCP 1.2
• 4K: MacBook Pro Retina, MacBook Air from 2015, Mac Pro, iMac and Mac Mini from 2014
• 1080p Macbook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Mini and Mac Pro before 2014
• KanaaN 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI - cable, 1.8 m length