LEICKE KN95 FFP2 Respiratory Mask, 10 pieces
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Release date: 01.01.1970
oder € mtl.
- 10 pieces
- Material non-woven, colour: white
- with padded nose clip and adjustable headband
- Filtration efficiency of over 95% for particles larger than 0.3 µm
- 4 protective layers, including 2 electrostatic meltblow layers
- Manufactured according to GB2626-2006 (China's KN-95 standard) and CE directives 2016/425 standard, EN149 2001+A1:2009
- also suitable for syeglass wearers
- Standards for masks: N95/KN95/FFP2 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N95_mask)
The non-woven fabric mask is easy to use thanks to stretchy tapes and sits comfortably on the face even when worn for a long period of time. The adjustable nose clip provides a custom and secure seal with few pressure points.
Instructions for use:
- please check the tightness before use.
- wear the respiratory mask for the entire duration of exposure to contaminants.
- use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other stress occurs.
- use only once. No maintenance required. Do not store and/or reuse after single use.
- Keep unused respirators in the closed box and store in a dry, non-contaminated place between 2 and 55 degrees Celsius.
Shipping from Germany】: The masks are shipped from our warehouse in Germany to ensure that they reach you as quickly as possible.