Release date: 29.10.2014
Compatibility: Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910 , Note 4 Edge, Galaxy Alpha SM-G850 | also compatible with all Android based tablets and smartphones that support OTG On-The-Go via Micro USB | with additional power supply can be used with: TabPRO 8.4 WiFi SM-T320, Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi SM-T520, TabPRO 10.1 LTE SM-T525
OTG connection kit: Keyboard, mouse and external hard drive can be connected at the same time
Connectors : OTG 3 x USB 2.0, 5V power supply | Card reader: TF, SD, SDHC, MMC, MS, M2, MS Duo
Connector for tablets/smartphones: Micro USB
Additional power supply, e.g. for using a external hard drive
Our Connection Kit for Samsung Galaxy tablets & smartphones allows you to connect several devices to your tablet at the same time. This opens up completely new fantastic fields of application. With a USB mouse, a USB keyboard and e.g. a USB flash drive, your tablet certainly is a match for any netbook. The hub comes with an additional connection for power supply that even allows you to connect an external hard drive to your tablet. This way, you can easily organise your photos, watch films or access your data.
What is best: Keyboard, mouse and external hard drive can be connected at the same time.
- 3 x USB 2.0 Type A
- Card formats: TF (T-Flash), SD, SDHC, Sony Memory Stick, Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo
- Input for additional power supply (adapter to USB plug supplied)
- Dimensions: 58 x 65 x 15 mm
- Weight: 53 g
- Please note: Only data storage devices with FAT32 are supported. NTFS cannot be read!
- Tablets and smartphones that support OTG
- Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910
- Galaxy Note Note 4 Edge
- Galaxy Alpha SM-G850
- Tab S 10.5
- For the use with larger storage media, an additional power supply must be connected. A cable for power supply is included.
- Hebron OTG Hub with Host Mode for Samsung devices
- Adapter cable to USB for additional power supply