LEICKE ULL USB universal power supply 7W, 5V, 1.4A
Release date: 15.10.2019
- Power supply unit with 7 Watt output power
- INPUT: 100-240 V~ 50-60 Hz
- OUTPUT: 5 V, 1.4 A
- CONNECTOR DIMENSION: USB socket type A
- Scope of delivery: ULL USB universal power supply 7W, 5V, 1.4A with UK adapter, practical carrying bag
- Declaration of Conformity
The power supply units of the ULL series from LEICKE are particularly suitable as replacement or second power supply units. The LEICKE ULL USB universal power supply (USB type A) enables connection with 1.4 A and is ideal for devices used in hospitals and in the medical sector. It has been tested and certified by TÜV for this purpose. In particular, it replaces the power supply unit for Friwo FOX6-XM-USB.
Our proven ULL (Ultra Long Life) and SP2 (SolidPower 2) technologies guarantee you a long-lasting and energy-efficient power supply that meets the requirements of environmentally conscious users. Protection mechanisms against overvoltage, short circuit and overheating safeguard the power supply and your hardware.
Special features of the cost-effective LEICKE Eco power supply product range:
- With the LEICKE Eco power supply, the efficiency is sustainably increased in such a way that the end user can expect a reduced overall power consumption
- Reduction of the average consumption at zero load to less than 0.5 Watt due to new technology
- Environmentally conscious packaging according to the LEICKE Eco-Packaging principle (Frustration-free packaging)
- Extra light LEICKE design
- Contains no heavy metals or other harmful substances
Differences to conventional power supplies from other brand manufacturers and no-name producers:
- LEICKE ULL technology: All LEICKE Eco power supply units are equipped with LEICKE Ultra-Long-Life technology (ULL).
- LEICKE SolidPower II (SP2): Even with voltage changes between 100 V and 240 V, LEICKE SolidPower technology guarantees you a constant output voltage.